Now the time has come, when you can bid adieu the airport queues with several real-time check-in options offered by Jet Airways. You can use Web or Kiosk Check-in options to select your preferred seat and print your boarding pass. SMS Check-in facility can be used for instant check-in. Other check-in facilities offered by Jet Airways are Airport Check-in, Tele Check-in, Web Check-in, Kiosk Check-in, SMS Check-in, City Check-in and Through Check-in.
Flights within India:
• Check-in starts 120 minutes before departure
• Check-in counter closes 45 minutes before the flight departure schedule
• Check-in starts 180 minutes before departure
• Check-in counter closes 60 minutes before the flight departure schedule
Tele Check-in lets you reserve your preferred seat by simply calling the Jet Airways contact centre or reservations office.
|For Travel within India||For International Travel|
|Première, JetPrivilege Platinum and Gold members||48 hours and 60 minutes prior to flight departure||First Class, Première and JetPrivilege Platinum and Gold members||48 hours and 4 hours prior to flight departure|
|JetPrivilege Silver members||24 hours and 60 minutes prior to flight departure.||JetPrivilege Silver members||24 hours and 4 hours prior to their flight departure|
|Collect your boarding pass, at least 50 minutes prior to departure||Collect your boarding pass at least 60 minutes prior to departure.|
Select your preferred seat and print your boarding pass with Web Check-in facility.
Who Can Avail Web Check-in?
• Web check-in starts 48 hours (For Premier/ First class passengers or JetPrivilege Platinum / Gold Members) prior to the flight departure schedule
• Web Check-in starts 24 hours prior (For all other travelers)
• For check-in within India the facility is closed 1 hour prior to the flight departure schedule
• For International check-in the facility is closed 2 hours prior to the flight departure schedule
Check-in window criteria
|Class||Category||Check-in within India||International Check-in|
|First Class||All||N/A||48 to 2 hours prior departure|
|Première||All||48 to 1 hour prior departure||48 to 2 hours prior departure|
|Economy||JetPrivilege Platinum / Gold||48 to 1 hour prior departure||48 to 2 hours prior departure|
|All other guests||24 to 1 hour prior departure||24 to 2 hours prior departure|
Jet Airways Kiosk Check-in lets you print your boarding pass at the touch of a screen of advanced Kiosks installed at select airports across the world.
You can avail the facility of Kiosk Check-in if you are flying with hand baggage (Kiosk check-in can’t be used if you are carrying check-in baggage) and an eTicket.
- For Destinations within India: 45 minutes to 24 hours before departure
- For International Flights: 60 minutes to 24 hours before departure
- For departure from Dubai: 75 minutes to 24 hours before departure.
Note: Up to nine guests can Kiosk check-in at a time
Process of Kiosk Check-in
• Swipe Debit / Credit / JetPrivilege Card for verification of the name
• Enter PNR number / reservation record as printed on the eTicket
• Check and confirm your travel itinerary
• Choose the seat you prefer from the real-time seat map displayed on the touchscreen of Self-Serving Kiosk
• Print the boarding pass and proceed for the security check process
Kiosk Check-in facility is currently available at the following airports:
|Airports in India|
Jet Airways presents #JetInstant, a first of its kind Twitter based innovation that lets you check-in with just a single tweet. Simply follow Jet Airways’ official Twitter handle @jetairways
Direct Message (DM): #checkin < First Name > < Last Name > < PNR > < Dep City >
e.g. #checkin Ahmed Khan ABCDEF Dubai
Jet Airways team will respond to you in seconds, providing you with the information you want – anytime, anywhere.
• Through Check-in facility can be availed if you have connecting flight to/from Middle East to any destination in India
• You mush have same ticket for both flights
• Have to complete immigration and custom formalities at the port of entry
Advantages of Through Check-in
• Your baggage will be checked-in and pre-labeled at the first check-in point
• Your boarding pass and baggage tags will be issued to up to your final destination