Jet Airways makes every possible effort to provide special assistance according to specific needs of the passengers. You can get special assistance if, you are:
• Infant and Child between the ages of 2 to 12 years
• Expectant Mother (up to 36 weeks)
• Unaccompanied Minors (Guests between the ages of 6 years through 12 years traveling alone or traveling with one or more guests who have not yet completed 18 years)
• Guests with reduced mobility and
• Medical cases and emergencies
If you need special assistance, you are advised to contact Jet Airways and specify your request at least 48 hours prior to your journey.